and you’re all panicking like “WHERE IS SHE????!!!!!”
and when she finally comes, you’re like
Then once it comes out on the radio your all like..
While everyone else is all like..
And they go “have you heard that new song by…” while your just like..
I heard it way before you bitch.
i take long breaks in between evrythg i do
put on pants
Friend: thats why
Michole: lay down
Friend: LAY DOWN!
Michole: put on shirt
go to kitchen
cant find food
sit on bed
think about food
take off shirt
put shirt back on
think about make up
but dont do make up
make phone call
look for wallet
put in bag
walk to door
remember i forgot phone
as im upstairs i remember deordarant
go back downstairs
get to door and remember i left phone on bed still
---- NO LIE I DO THIS EVERYDAY
EVEN IN SCHOOL
I NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE ON TIME
i gotta put this on my blog
Him: lol yea wit them lil t rex arms
Me: lol soo gosh its apart of being fun sized i cant help it
Him: lol i like fun sized
Me: cuz u like to beat me up and throw me around lol
Him: lol i do...not ,,,,maybe omg look what you've made me
Me: lol what I made you??emphasis on I
Him: before u i wasnt a potential woman beater or rapist
Me: [too explicit to display]
Today was very important to most of us high school students who were enrolled in AP courses this past school year. WE GOT OUR SCORES TODAY!
I am very proud of myself. Let me give you the breakdown on each one.
- Projected Score: 1
- I use to have a great love for this subject until this course
- I know it is practically cliche-like to blame the teacher, but I blame the teacher
- I lost complete interest (thus changing my intended major)
- I did not try at all
- I wrote an apology letter for all my free response essays
- Actual Score: 1
- Projected Score: mock exam- 4 my projection- 1
- I never care for social studies, but I do not like normal ed courses
- I sucked at the essays and I was eve worse on the multiple choice
- I did enough in the class to pass it numerically, but I was not able to obtain all of the necessary info to ever repeat it.
- some hope existed not much
- Actual Score: 2 (contrary to popular belief I am really happy about this score pass or not)
- Projected score: mock exam- 5 my projection- 3
- when I first got in class I didn’t think there was ANY hope of me passing not even numerically
- did great both semesters
- there was progression in my essays content
- my multiple choice was boo boo
- eventually I couldn’t get higher then a 5 (out of 9) on my essays
- my mock exam made me raise my projected score to a 3
- Actual Score: 3
You must know I am a little heated because when do I not *** my curse words.
So I’m through with Metro PCS for now and recently got me a new tmobile account on phone.
LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DOING TO ME!!
- So I received the confirmation text saying my number was transferred
- I take my moms phone and test it the call didnt go through
- I call her phone and it went through
- I asked my friend to call my phone.. it didnt go through
- I think about it and go upstairs and look at my metro phone
- all the calls went to that phone but that phone wouldnt let me make calls
- so i have to send texts on make calls on the tmobile
- receive text and answer calls on the metro
I AM SO DONE!